Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hawt beans

What kind of green beans are on your plate for Thanksgiving? Some folks like the regular string beans. We're getting kinky. We've got fresh lima beans in the shell.

His fingers parted the opening to reveal the delicate, yet meaty nub that lay hidden within. It was toothsome, nourishing, tender and swelled with life.

He ran his finger along the tight enclosure, and teased the little fleshy jewel out. Put to the heat, steam, warmth, and a gentle excitement, it softened, swelled with its inner juices, sweetening its succulence.

Such luscious treasures. Sauteed with garlic and tomatoes, they were even more delicious.

Trannyhead has issued the Green Bean Challenge. Go on over and see what hawtness other people are posting.

Happy Thanksgiving!

12 comments:

Mary Lewis-Pierce said...

Well, this was very sexy. I think it went well beyond the call of duty.

Jason, as himself said...

Very well done!!! It almost felt like I was reading a Harlequin Desire there for a minute.

I just love you, G.

MJV said...

Woo-hoo!! Steamy. :)

tinsenpup said...

Wow, that looks good. Sounds good too!

shrink on the couch said...

Why oh why did I not read your post before preparing my Thanksgiving table? Unrequited love, this is.

Kathy Rogers said...

I LOVE lima beans. Sadly, I am the only person in the house who does. Sometimes I foist them on my fellow inmates anyway. Gotta have 'em.

Anonymous said...

Not sure what to say. :)

KG said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!

That was totally hawt. I approve.

Unknown said...

I have never ever read or heard beans described in just this way before. I think that anyone would be clamoring to eat them if they were always written about like that.

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason, as himself said...

Here I am again, over four years later, commenting once again on the sheer talent and wit that went into this post!