Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pink Saturday - Pink Suede Shoes

Pink Saturday - Beverly, at the blog "How Sweet the Sound" hosts Pink Saturday. Let the color pink inspire you!

Well, it's one for the money,

Two for the show,

Three to get ready,
Now go, cat, go.

But don't you step on my blue pink suede shoes.
You can do anything but lay off of my blue pink suede shoes.

Well, you can knock me down,
Step in my face,
Slander my name
All over the place.

Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh,
Honey, lay off of my shoes
Don't you step on my blue pink suede shoes.
You can do anything but lay off of my blue pink suede shoes.

You can burn my house,
Steal my car,
Drink my liquor
From an old fruitjar.

Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh,
Honey, lay off of my shoes
Don't you step on my blue pink suede shoes.
You can do anything but lay off of my blue pink suede shoes.



After my visit to the cheap joints in L.A.'s Fashion District, I got a real treat recently, being invited to an exclusive exhibition of the latest season offerings by our local fashion industry.

I'm a shoe person, myself. Always have been. And the offerings this year are pretty wild - maybe even a little too wild for me!

Hope you enjoy the preview.

16 comments:

My name is Riet said...

You just have to love those pink suede shoes. have a happy pink Saturday

KBeau said...

What I want to know is did you write all the words to "Blue (Pink) Suede Shoes" from memory?

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


These shoes are fabulous!




~ Gabriela ~

Catharina Maria said...

That are great photos !
Love from the Netherlands RINI

CaShThoMa said...

Marvelous from one "shoe person" to another. These are wonderful! And so many in pink!

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a fun post :-). I loved your pink and creative walk down memory lane.

Unknown said...

How could a girl possibly go home with just one pair?! Thanks for the shopping trip!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Blessings,
Teresa

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

You gotta love shoes! Especially if they are pink shoes!
Hope you are having a lovely pink day!
xo Tami

Amisha said...

Fun shoes!

Unknown said...

Amazin pink shoes.

Happy Pink Saturday!!!

Claudia said...

Love all the shoes! I love shoes, but find myself wearing comfortable shoes more often than not! Happy Pink Saturday!

shrink on the couch said...

I am not a shoe person, but I am a "g's got shoes on parade" shoe person. nice job!

Shirley said...

You're really stylin' today. Great shoes! Happy Pink Saturday.

Teacup Mosaics said...

I love pink shoes so much fun, I think if you wear pink shoes it shows a wonderful part of your personality. Happy PS!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh G I can't decide which pair I love most. Shiny, suede, low heel, high heel, bright pink or shaded pink, just a little splash of pink. Oh my what is a girl to do? Buy 2 or 3 pairs ofcourse. Thanks for sharing. I love this PS post. Happy Pink Saturday. Please stop by and say hi. Country hugs, Sherry

Beverly said...

Glennis, you never cease to amaze me. How do you always come up with such glorious posts? This one is a prize winner.

Happy Pink Saturday.