Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog roll update


It's been a while since I've updated the blog roll, and as life goes on, changes occur. I meet new bloggers; friends start blogs; other folks decide to stop blogging. I need to update my blogroll to keep up.

Goodbye to those who've moved on:

Trannyhead - I loved you, your Green Beans rant was awesome. Congratulations on your new baby and I hope you will blog again.

Woman in a Window - what an incredible writer! You can still find her at The Tiny Leaf.

Stoopid Stuff - Mikey has moved on to Here.

Keeping the porch light on for these guys:

I am a Tornado - Proven Fact - she hasn't posted since December. I want to put her on a list of "comebacks," because she's a damn good read.

Blognut
at More Mindless Rambling - where are you, girl? You're on vacation, right? I'll keep your link around a little while.

Enchanted Revelry
- Same thing, Tristan, where are you?

Big Orange Landmark - Floyd's fans plead for his return. And even if his blog is inactive, his archives are a priceless resource for L.A. historians.

New friends:


Smalltown Mom - Heidi blogs from one of the most beautiful towns in California!

If the Thunder Don't Get Ya - blogging from Ohio, it's photos, it's politics, it's whimsy, it's worth a click!

One Perfect Bite - visit Mary's blog for some delicious recipes, and some great stories. You always learn something wonderful about food at One Perfect Bite.

Une Femme d'un Certain Age - she writes about living a stylish, adventurous, delicious life after 50.

I Need Mom! - Sue is the mom of two grownup children. She blogs about food, tablescapes and much more from the Midwest

Written, Inc.
- a brief journal of all things Carmi - a journalist who observes the world. Join in his Thematic Photographic challenge, once a week on Thursdays.

Skinny Girls & Mayonnaise - my neighbor's food blog. Check it out. The man can cook.

MAYBELLINE's Garden - MAYBELLINE has an amazing garden in Bakersfield, CA.

Big Bad Bald Bastard - blogging from the Bronx. Or maybe Brooklyn. Or maybe....well, one of those boroughs.

Jenn at Juggling Life - a teacher, a mom, and a wise, wise woman.

Ch-ch-changes:

The Women's Colony is no more, but Derfwad Manor still stands. Go say Hi to the amazing Mrs. G.

7 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

If the Thunder Don't Get Ya - blogging from Ohio, it's photos, it's politics, it's whimsy, it's worth a click!

Thank you, Aunt Snow!

I think I just posted my best butterfly pictures yet, but that's my challenge.

P.S. I will tread on the dark side...spiders, in other words. (I don't mean step on them, just pictures.)
~

N__B said...

B^4 is in Yonkers, just north of the Bronx...IN THE HEARTLAND!

Anonymous said...

Trannyhead had another baby?

I rarely get on the ball in time to play TP on Thursdays, but Carmi is nice enough to let us post all week long. And your TP submissions are always wonderful. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

HA! I am still here :)

Susan B said...

Thanks Aunt Snow! Happy to be among such fine company.

smalltownme said...

Thank you for including me!

Sue said...

Thanks for the nod! Glad we found each other in Blogland!