Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thematic Photographic - Favorite Photos of the Year

Carmi, at Written, Inc., posts a weekly photographic challenge, based on a theme. But this time, it's different. To wrap up the year, Carmi urges us to post our FAVORITE PHOTOS OF THE YEAR. The challenge goes on through January 6, 2011. Go visit Carmi's site and see who else shares favorite photos.

Tomorrow evening, see what Carmi's next challenge brings! And join in, if you like.

I liked this photo because it captured the detail of what is a very tiny mushroom, amid the damp leaves of grass.

And guess what? It's mushroom season again!

4 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

It reminds me of a bean sprout!

21 Wits said...

the background is so cool as it trys to protect....! Nice candid shot!

Kate said...

I found you from Pumpkin Delight. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

JCK said...

Oh, dear it immediately brought phallic visions to mind.

Gorgeous photo, though! You have a gift, G!

I wish you all good things this year. Happy New Year, my friend!