Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pink Saturday - Pink presents

Pink Saturday - Beverly, at the blog "How Sweet the Sound" hosts Pink Saturday. Let the color pink inspire you.


Who doesn't love pink flamingos?

This one's larger than life, and brightens up a cloudy day. Created by Frederick Prescott  at Prescott Studio, these are on display at a crafts fair in Santa Monica.  Over 100 vendors of handcrafted unique artwork in glass, fiber, metal, wood and ceramics offer perfect Christmas shopping.

There were other lovely things to choose from - some a little easier to get home, like this button jewelry.

Here some beautiful irridescent silk jackets attract like eye candy.


This felted jacket is a stunning piece.


Who wouldn't want a glass octopus?

I know where I'm going Christmas shopping this Pink Saturday!

5 comments:

smalltownme said...

I just adore that jacket!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I love that pink flamingo!

I wonder if I can count my fire bush picture from last night as pink?
~

Chubskulit Rose said...

So beautiful!

Pink hat, have a great weekend!

Sheila said...

Jacket great.

Unknown said...

I love the octopus! I've always loved glass art. Hope you had a wonderful Pink Saturday.
Hugs, LisaKay
Belles Roses