Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More job search news

Why elephants? Tell you later!
Thank you for all the nice thoughts on my job interview. The one I went to yesterday went OK - I'd rate myself a B+ grade. I don't think I nailed it, but I did OK. We'll see the results soon.

Tomorrow I have another job interview. It is with an outside organization, not within my current organization. It would be a new and very interesting industry, using some of the skills I've gained here but also some skills from earlier times in my career.

It will pay significantly less than what I currently make - but it would be interesting work. And - hey - it's interview practice, if nothing else. I could probably get that B up to an A with enough practice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for making the best of your interviews. Good luck!

Jen on the Edge said...

Fingers, toes, and ovaries crossed!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

You continue to amaze me with your ability to look for the silver lining.

But you must know that elephants are GRAY. Curious!