Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tuna Canyon walk


The trail begins
My friend P and her dog Lola took Jack and me for a morning walk in Tuna Canyon Park, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

At the fork in the road. To the west, Malibu
Beautiful views of the water and Malibu.

To the east, steep canyons and Catalina Island
It was a perfect morning, clear and bright. After our cold spell, it has warmed, and even at 8:30 in the morning the sun was bright.

Lola on the trail
The trail gives a good workout, especially for Lola's short legs. The wide fire-road is easy to follow, whether walking or biking.


What a beautiful day! I'm so lucky to live here!

3 comments:

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Oh, WOW. You are making me wish I was in California right now.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I love that canyons with Orb shot, Aunt Snow.
~

Janet said...

Yes, you are! Love your new header shot :-)