Sunday, November 22, 2015

Working my butt off!

Train grafitti. Click any image to "embiggen."

I have two final papers due - I have to submit the drafts on Monday, and then revise them over the Thanksgiving holiday.

So that's why I have been neglecting my blog. Hope you all don't mind. I've shared some photos of my neighborhood.

Single shotgun house with an incredible blooming senna shrub

Creole cottage on Dauphine Street

Beautiful old rose growing on a Bywater fence - Reve d'Or, maybe?

Jack, hanging out on the gallery outside of Vaughan's Lounge
Enjoy.

2 comments:

smalltownme said...

You have shared amazing sights since you've been in NOLA.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Mesmerized by Jack bathed in the pink light. The rose reminds me of "Apricot Nectar" and I wish you well on your papers.