Friday, December 11, 2015

No roadblocks to creativity

Mermaid with a tall boy
 New Orleans streets are a challenge, especially in the Bywater, where the city has been undergoing a repair project that seems mostly to result in gaping holes left open for weeks.


But New Orleanians are a creative bunch, making do with whatever city life brings us. So here at the intersection of Piety and Dauphine, someone has used the opportunity of the street repair project to create an urban vignette.


You can't roadblock creativity.


2 comments:

Trudy said...

I just love quirky.....seeing that on my drive would just make me smile.

I so enjoy your blog, I feel like I'm there....

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Making lemonade out of lemons, or making art out of roadblocks -- it all takes creativity and a spark of genius. I love seeing the NOLA style.